Happy new years and seasons greeting belated I know but that is what you get from a scrooge who actually doesn't care but just says it anyway :)
Anyway the new year... its quite incredible im shocked! its 2010 people of the holy gospel... just kidding im not an evangelical (whatever that means) l:S
Well i really wanted to come on here and stay in touch with my huggggge fan base but since they are so huuuge i am actually really just writing to myself aaand having a whale of a time. Join in... this is Fun!!
Anyway, yes another anyway, I am actually very excited about it being 2010 and being the author of my world in 2010. I am an artist and I will PAINT my horizons yes it will be bold and it will be beautiful. I love this world so much it's magic and 2010 will be magical...
Sunday, 3 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment