Tuesday, 15 December 2009

LOVE your clients

I have some inspiring thoughts whirling around this merry merry xmas. Apart from the fact I wish there were more scrooges... :p
I have been listening to a 'marketing master' in my car... hes been filling me in inbetween viewings and key drops and house visits amongst other godforsaken things that i do with my beautiful days.. on how to LOVE your client. No longer your customer NO but your CLIENT. That beautiful, wonderful person that admires you and respects you and calls on you in his time of need. Your name is at the top of their contacts and they want to throw their money at you. reams and reams and reams...
basically you have to really love them and Forget about yourself!
If I think about this, this is professionalism. When you leave yourself behind. Your own baggage. your own sick jokes. Your own disgruntlement. Your own family. Your own weird brother.
I think there is so much in this. It needs to not be about you but completely about your customer. You're just there as a vehicle to get them from A to B as exceptionally and efficiently as possible.
I want to be this. It's hard. But I know I can be alot more of the time. But I still sometimes slip in fat jokes :s

No comments:

Post a Comment