I'm sooo bored. I am so unispired by my work at the moment. Obviously that's really bad because that will reflect on the people I meet and that will reflect on my success accordingly. However I just can't handle it when I'm not busy. When I'm stuck in the office and I'm calling people who I just want to stab in their eyeballs... ok maybe a slight exageration but not far off :s
I find that as long as I'm out the office meeting people I feel good and energised. If I'm in the office we have office banter to keep ourselves ticking along but beyond that its just soooo UNINSPIRING
IM SO BORED.... SORRY DID I NOT MAKE MYSELF CLEAR ENOUGH.... IM SOOOOOOOOO BORRRRREDDDD
Monday, 30 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Something weird going on - you're posting on two different blogs! call me... also, no swearing or name calling in my comments please-i-thanks-you
ReplyDeleteYeh thats really weird :s
ReplyDeleteWhy oh why. I dont want it to do that... anyway i need to stop whining....
how is amaaazing bali??