I havent blogged for awhile and it feels good to be back. I hope to bring something to the table something of value and something interesting. I am thinking of interesting things I have learnt as an estate agent in recent weeks.
Well there are of course lots of things. i discovered to help keep a house warm you get whats called a chimney balloon and block the air passage. At dinner my family were talking about using my dad as one. However Santa would never come. Well i never had a christmas tree either so a small sacrifice. Other than that you can actually get insulation on the outside of your house! Now this is interesting since when i first heard that i wondered how! It is really quite simple. You bring your drains etc. forward and then you apply the hi tech insulation and then you render over it. I like render alot! Thats def one to consider for the 21st century.
Also whats really on my mind is buying my first property. To be honest that is my main goal at the moment financially. I want it more than anything however i seem to be putting it off aswell. I think im generally terrified as its SUCH a huge step forward and its so outside my comfort zone. However I really want it!
Ive being doing alot of NLP work recently and from what ive learnt it makes me wonder how congruent my financial value are inside me. How much i want wealth and how it will all really turn out and am i going after something that i am actually after or have i just convinced myself its what im after. NLP makes me think about all these really important questions! Right now i dont know where i am and how i feel. Im scared to even explore it coz i always wanted to be rich but then why i am so scared about taking the plunge....
Saturday, 20 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment